Saturday, October 17, 2009

Doing What a Baby Does

I got the Excersaucer for TEN DOLLARS off of craiglist. It could be the best tenner I ever spent. It seems that it also helps D work some things out on his own (ifyouknowwhutimsayin).

G

yeah, you may need to crank up the audio to fully appreciate what's going on "below the surface" in this particular video. tamra swears that the exersaucer is the perfect poo expediter...they should really market it as such to parents...it's a hidden perk!

-rhr %:-)


4 comments:

Stephen said...

hahah this is awesome! i also love how he is completely entertained just by the lime green. hi cRaKa !!

angie said...

awe… he's such a happy boy as he poops. Is always smilin'? Robin, it's so great to hear your voice. Some day I will make it back to Denver and meet your little man. Hope you are all wonderful! XO*a

lyskie said...

he really is going to wish you never took this video in a few years. haha. he is sooooo sweet.

Unknown said...

What a cute video he is adorable! Something that works that well I think I might need to add that to my baby registry. lol