Wednesday, August 13, 2008

let the insanity begin


This is what we saw the morning of June 14th, a day before we headed out to Portland for a week-long vacation to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. That’s right, Portland...home to a thousand delicious craft beers. Well, at least there were a few tourist spots to enjoy and some delicious food. Were we excited? Yes. Were we scared? More like terrified, but, it was planned so we eased into it nicely. It helped that our first day in the "City of Roses" ended with a trip to the maternity section Powell's City of Books.

3 comments:

SupaCoo said...

YAY! Mini crackas are coo!

Stephen said...

OH MY GOSH IM FREEEEKING OUT !!! DATS CUZ IM UNCLE FREEKBOY! HE'SHE IS SO CUTE IM TYPING IN ALL CAPZ

angie said...

And I thought we were friends! I'm reviewing our time together in Portland and am thinking… what?! they were pregnant and I wasn't given the chance to scream with joy with you both - in person?! Well, I am thrilled beyond belief AND am planning on making something beautiful for momma and baby. Gavin, I'll get to you too, I promise! BIG, big love. *angie